BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, 13 July 2009

Holidays are going to end..

Left around 5 days for me to stay at home enjoying my holidays..
Although there is less than 1 week for my school reopen,
but I still havent hear any news regarding the "car"
for me to drive up to utp, from my dad..
Quite disappointed because till now STILL can't get a car,
although i scored for last SEM.
What u i mean here is not that " I should get a car if i scored good results"
N my parents never promised me that..
Not like Ryan's parents.
The thing that disappointed me is I was waiting since last year.
Patiently.. but still get nothing.
Sometimes i was thinking,
am I suppose to give up about the "car" thingy??
OR should keep looking forward??
OR maybe can get myself a bike instead of demanding a car
which maybe will burden myself in terms of daily expenses.
Maybe because of my girl is studying at Kampar
it is more convenient if i got my own transport.
I can visit her whenever I want..
perhaps this is one of the factor that keep me thinking of having a vehicle.
If not, I think i'll won't be so desperate for a car..
Never mind, life still goes on no matter I have a car or not.
Maybe I won't take it so seriously if my parents saying that they are buying a car for me or whatever..
and i won't feel that disappointed when there is no such thing in future.
haha.. just to speak out my feelings.
nothing much..

Bores driving me crazy..
Good day..

4 comments:

edmundsoon said...

relax bro...dun worry when u wan go kampar...we rent car with u...u go find ur gf...we explore kampar...

hmm...seems quite a good idea...:D

Jeremy_wwLow said...

Or I can drive?? Haha.. You belanja me makan Kampar good food can d.. Haha..

*ritcTze - "[ 异想空间 ]" said...

nvm la, bros.
i can think abt other ways to get thr. no nd to trouble u all bcz of one person(me). hehe
thx anyway.. =)

yu han said...

nvm la..
walk healthier=)
last time i used to walk to V2 every week..
but sorry to say not kampar=P
haha..

Countdown for ... .. .


Make your own Countdown Clocks