BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, 27 June 2009

Transformers 2 FEVER !!!

TRANSFORMERS 2
REVENGE OF THE FALLEN
by Michael Bay (Director)

One of my favourite movie.

I was so excited this morning
because
I'm going to watch this movie.
BUT unf
ortunately,
when I reach J.Jusco Tebrau City,
TGV cinema was crowded by "millions" (LOL) of people.

I guess they wanted to watch TRANSFORMERS too.
When I walked closer to the ticketing counter,

I saw a white notice pasted on the advertisement boards.
Stated there ----->
"All tickets for Transformers
on 27/06/2009 are almost SOLD OUT!

sorry for any inconvenience"

I was like.........









what the HELL ~ ~ ~ ~
every single session of the movie is either FULL

OR left FEW tickets.
but the queue is freaking long...

is almost 3-4 shop lots away from
the entrance of the cinema.

so i think it's too late for me
to purchase the ticket by that time.

i dont wish to come back with
empty hands after waiting for
so long in the queue..
So, i decided to come back home
and try to book the tickets via online.


Although I try to book online,
but i get this...














Sigh..

In the end, I get to book 4 tickets

for my Daddy, Mummy, my youngest bro n I..

but it is on Monday (29th June 2009)
Luckily, Monday is a
HOLIDAY for Johor-ians
HoooooooRayyyyy.......... =P

Long time didn't spend my time for movies
with my family ady..

Still remember the last time was
"Who am I " ---> Jacky Chan's movie
Anyway, I'm full with excitements for Transformers 2.
Love it ! :-)




I'm looking forward -----> Transformers 2

Here is the trailer of the movie.


Good day...


2 comments:

g l o o m y b e a r said...

y monday holiday gah????

*ritcTze - "[ 异想空间 ]" said...

haha... some BIG day for the Royal family of Johor gua.. hehe.. yiiipeeeee... =P

Countdown for ... .. .


Make your own Countdown Clocks